Crazy Machines II Forum  

Go Back   Crazy Machines II Forum > All about CRAZY MACHINES II > Common
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2010, 01:44 AM

Unhappy Unable to 'save'

Hi, I just downloaded the game from stardock.com and it works great, until I decide to quit. When I go to start the game again, all my data is lost! I can get my profile from online, but all my completed levels etc. don't show up.

Anyone have the same problem or know how to fix it?
Old 05-15-2010, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATP View Post
Hi, I just downloaded the game from stardock.com and it works great, until I decide to quit. When I go to start the game again, all my data is lost! I can get my profile from online, but all my completed levels etc. don't show up.

Anyone have the same problem or know how to fix it?
Are you using Vista or 7? Try logging in as Admin - maybe the game does not have the correct file write permissions and hence cannot save your progress.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:00 PM

I am hoping ATP was able to come up with a solution for the no-save dilemma. I have Crazy Machines 2 installed through the same mechanism (Impulse) for my son, but he cannot save any progress. He is becoming very good at completing previous levels so he can eventually get to new challenges, but I can tell that it is starting to wear on his seven-year-old patience.

I have seen other solutions to be as simple as reinstallling the game, but none thus far have proven to be a fix.

Windows 7 64-bit running Impulse service. The game runs otherwise correctly, but will not save information between plays of the game and will crash if one tries to load a player lab (that should have previously saved).