Crazy Machines II Forum  

Go Back   Crazy Machines II Forum > All about CRAZY MACHINES II > Common
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2011, 10:45 PM

Unhappy How to make timers trigger switch-bases?

I have my timer switch already hooked to a switch-base with a power source and an output like a bell. The timer is set also (by rotating it), but when the time is up, it doesn't trigger the switch base. I tried changing the type of switch, but nothing worked. Can anybody please help me? Also, I just bought CM2, so I'm kinda new..

EDIT
OH MY GOD! I'M DEAD SERIOUS! IT'S REALLY FRUSTRATING WHEN I HAVE A FORUM POST UP FOR WEEKS AND NOBODY RESPONDS TO IT! I'M FUCKING NEW TO THIS AND I NEED SOME HELP WITH SOME EXPERIMENTS!

Last edited by mitterdoo : 02-08-2011 at 09:30 PM.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:49 PM

Sometimes you place an item and it looks like it should be connected to the switch base, but it doesn't actually connect. Disconnect the switch, then try connecting it again, and see if that helps.
Also, when you start the lab, make sure the timer doesn't move at all; if you see it fall downwards a bit like it's being affected by gravity, that's an easy way to tell that it's not really connected.
This is something frustrating that occassionally happens to me too; I hope this helps!