Crazy Machines II Forum  

Go Back   Crazy Machines II Forum > All about CRAZY MACHINES II > Common
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2011, 03:09 PM

Question Elements in editor

How in the editor to change quantity of accessible elements?
Old 05-31-2011, 07:58 PM

I'm a little confused by the way you wrote your question. Do you mean how to increase the total number of items you can have in the room at once, or how to unlock currently locked items?

If you want to unlock all the currently locked items, you'll have to complete achievements to get them. If you'd rather not work to get the achievements for the elements, type in the cheat code "gimmeall" on the main menu (I did that myself ).

If you want to increase the limit of items you can have in the room at once, that's not possible without another cheatcode, "moreelements", which you need to type while you're making the level. Without the cheat code activated the game will specifically tell you that you cannot place any more elements when you try.
This cheat code isn't recommended to use unless you have a very good computer since it can seriously bog it down. It may also be good to warn users downloading your level of it in your description, in case their computers aren't too good.

I hope this helps!

EDIT:

Sorry, your question clearly stated accessible elements. I'll keep the rest there in case it interests anybody else though.

Last edited by My Buddy : 05-31-2011 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Mistake in my reading of question